rlm_sql post-auth variable bug?

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Tue Aug 9 17:29:06 CEST 2005

Fernando Schapachnik <fernando at mecon.gov.ar> wrote:
> 	When run, and Auth-NAS is not present, it outputs:
>
> rlm_sql (sql-xxx) in sql_postauth: query is INSERT INTO table
>

> 	Sometimes the '=01' is replaced by '255.255.255.255'.

  I think it's a bug in src/main/xlat.c, valuepair2str().  It tries to
do something "special" when an attribute isn't found.  The code is
left over from before we hade the ":-" syntax in dynamic string
expansion.

  This is fixed in the CVS head, and I'm not sure what to suggest for
1.0.x.  I'll take a look, but I can't promise anything.