Release 1.0.5?

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Wed Aug 17 19:54:48 CEST 2005

Nicolas Baradakis <nbk at sitadelle.com> wrote:
> - A post on the mailing list suggests to change the case-insensitive
>   searches for PostgreSQL. We need someone who has a setup with
>   PostgreSQL to test these changes and sends a patch for postgresql.conf.

  Peter Nixon?

> - I'll try to close bug #253 today. This makes a differentiation
>   between <0 (failure) and >0 (reject) in Exec-Program-Wait.

  Sure.

> - I'm not running LDAP on my site, but if bug #261 is reproductible,
>   it should be fixed in 1.0.5 (attributes retrieved from ldap are
>   truncated at first space)

  It's more complicated than that.  It gets excited over '=', too.

  The LDAP module has *always* worked that way, so it's not a priority
for 1.0.5.

> - And perhaps there're some bugs standing for a long time in the
>   bugzilla that we may want to fix in 1.0.5...

  The "crash on revoked CRL" bug was fixed.  There were 3 related bugs
that are all now marked "fixed".

  The "thread pool queue" breakage has a fix, but untested.

  I've got a small patch to rlm_pap.

  Other than that, it looks good to go.