Release 1.0.5?

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Tue Aug 23 14:34:55 CEST 2005

Alexander Voropay wrote:

> Is it possible to rewrite a string in the ./raddb/sql.conf ?
>
> accounting_update_query = "UPDATE ${acct_table1} \
>         SET FramedIPAddress = '%{Framed-IP-Address}', \
>         AcctSessionTime = '%{Acct-Session-Time}', \
>
> - remove a "\" and put it as one long line.
>
> Seems, radius_xlat() does not understand "\" (line continue)
> and substitutes it with "?" so we have a wrong SQL request.

The request is correctly concatenated in one line in the server.
You're seeing some '?' in the logs because there're tabs at the
beginning of the line which are being escaped.

All is fine, except the tabs replaced by '?' in the logs only.
If that bothers you, just convert the tabs to spaces in sql.conf.

--
Nicolas Baradakis