Maybe a 1.1.0?

Michael Griego mgriego at utdallas.edu
Fri Dec 2 00:19:27 CET 2005

Not really...  Many projects have unstable releases that still don't
include the absolute latest code.  Like Allen said earlier, 1.1 would be
for adding all sorts of new features, and it could break your machine,
but its still a "release"...  1.2 would be only bugfixes to the new
features added to 1.1 and should be considered production quality,
meaning any problems would take higher priority than problems with odd
numbered releases.

--Mike