Branch 1.1 has been created

Frank Cusack fcusack at fcusack.com
Thu Dec 8 02:34:13 CET 2005

Can someone help me merge rlm_otp from HEAD?  rlm_x99_token was removed
and rlm_otp added.  I successfully merged most of it, but there are 3
files in rlm_x99_token that cvs won't allow removal of.

$ cvs update -j HEAD rlm_x99_token
cvs update: Updating rlm_x99_token
cvs update: file rlm_x99_token/configure has been modified, but has been removed in revision HEAD
cvs update: file rlm_x99_token/configure.in has been modified, but has been removed in revision HEAD
cvs update: file rlm_x99_token/x99_rlm.c has been modified, but has been removed in revision HEAD
$

I did a fresh checkout of branch_1_1 before beginning.

thanks
-frank