realloc in rlm_pam

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Thu Dec 22 19:25:29 CET 2005

Frank Cusack wrote:

> >># define GET_MEM if (reply) reply = realloc(reply, size); else reply =
> >>rad_malloc(size); \
> >
> >Thanks for the report. The fix above is trivial, so I've added it to
> >the branch 1.1.
>
> Since GET_MEM is a bug anyway (even when re-written to be correct),
> why not pull from the head?  It's not that severe of a change.

I don't use the rlm_pam module, and I don't know if the changes from
CVS head are safe. I've chosen the one-line-fix from Wolfgang because
obviously it's harmless. I don't want to break anything between the
releases 1.1.0-pre0 and 1.1.0.

However, if you think the change in CVS head is better, of course it
should be applied to branch 1.1. (you know the rlm_pam module a lot
better than me)

--
Nicolas Baradakis