post-auth and post-proxy subsections (was: Deprecated features)

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Thu Jul 28 19:44:14 CEST 2005

Emile van Bergen <emile-fr at evbergen.xs4all.nl> wrote:
> I see I definitely did choose the right approach in OpenRADIUS to leave
> that sort of decision wholly to the administrator, and to put that sort
> of logic on a layer well above the server code.

  FreeRADIUS is structured that way, too, it's just not obvious.  The
"track radius request" code is independent of the modules, which are
independent of how the modules are put together in lists.

  There's really nothing preventing FreeRADIUS from doing something
similar to OpenRADIUS, other than time.