Deprecated features

Thor Spruyt thor.spruyt at telenet.be
Fri Jul 29 12:43:54 CEST 2005

Paul Hampson wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 08:22:18AM +0200, Thor Spruyt wrote:
>> Alan DeKok wrote:
>
>>>   What were the differences?
>
>> The rejecting was also not implemented the way I wanted it.
>
> OK, so how do you want the rejecting implemented?

If external program fails (or exit <1): don't add a fixed reply-message
(optionally, a configurable reply-message could be sent)
If external program runs ok (exit 0) and wants to allow the user: let the
external program add, modify or remove reply attributes
If external program runs ok and wants to reject the user: let the external
program add attributes (like reply-message)

--
Groeten, Regards, Salutations,

Thor Spruyt
M: +32 (0)475 67 22 65