Releasing 1.0.3?

Paul Hampson Paul.Hampson at PObox.com
Thu Jun 2 06:03:13 CEST 2005

On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 01:39:04PM -0500, Michael Griego wrote:
> That's good to know.  Something said a while back made me think that it
> was intended to go into 1.0.3, and it seemed like much too big of a
> change for a minor release.

That may be because I announced that I plan to implement gnuTLS support
based on your eap/TLS changes, and have a long-standing bug in Debian
to port 1.0.2's OpenSSL dependancy to gunTLS as well. Maybe a hopeful
user (I get a few of those a month looking for ways around the license
conflict) conflated the two?

I'm happy for 1.0.3 to be shipped as is, although it's too late for
Debian/sarge, and can't spend long in Debian/sid after the release
as libtool1.4 will be going away as soon as we can manage it. (This
may lead to me packaging a snapshot of 1.1.0... >_<)

--
Paul "TBBle" Hampson, on an alternate email client.