Bug in TTLS

Rok Papez rok.papez at arnes.si
Fri Jun 3 13:38:11 CEST 2005

Hello Fabien.

Dne petek 03 junij 2005 10:32 je fabien.marotte at freesurf.fr napisal(a):
> > <fabien.marotte at freesurf.fr> wroteL

> >> In configuration where Freeradius proxyies tunneled ttls message to a
> >> home server Radius,  FreeRadius doesn't send good message
> >> after having received Access-Reject/EAP-Failure from radius home
> >> server.
> >
> >  Ok... diffs?
> >
> >  Alan DeKok.

> No difference in configuration
> Just an other bug

Actualy Alan is asking for a diff/patch file. The diff file is produced by running
diff -u ./fixed-version/file.c ./original-version/file.c >> my_lovely_patch.diff

It is a general rule in open-source world that you provide a diff file
when trying to communicate over the changes you made to the source file.

--
Best regards,
Rok Papez <rok.papez at arnes.si>

ARNES - Academic and Research NEtwork of Slovenia
http://www.arnes.si
Jamova 39 p.p. 7, SI-1001 Ljubljana, Slovenia
tel: +386 1 479 88 00, fax: +386 1 479 88 78