TinyPEAP

Michael Griego mgriego at utdallas.edu
Tue Jun 7 15:23:02 CEST 2005

Mitchell, Michael J wrote:

>Its not my project, but I think it would be nice to give them a little
>more than a day to respond...

I would tend to agree.  It's not good that they're using the code in a
closed source manner, however it's *is* good etiquette to give them a
couple of days to respond before taking further action.

In addition, I'm not sure that posting that email to the TinyPEAP list
or posting a news item on a public forum is constructive.  At least not
yet.  They need to at least have a chance to defend themselves and work
the issue out before we go blasting them in a public manner.

--Mike