Debian and FreeRADIUS CVS (and Subversion, peripherally)

Paul Hampson Paul.Hampson at PObox.com
Thu Jun 23 04:15:40 CEST 2005

On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 12:49:07PM -0400, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Paul.Hampson at PObox.com (Paul Hampson) wrote:
> > This would effectively mean I am branching debian/ at every release...
> > Hmm. Maybe I ought to wait until the CVS archive is subversioned (or
> > something else distributed) so I don't have to be doing it to the main
> > repository? (This of course opens a whole different can of worms...)

>  I have issues with subversion.  Mostly the billion dependencies it
> has.

I'm not tied to the software used per se. I just haven't been able to
get my head around arch, and haven't yet had the time to look at tla.
And I think cogito is not quite what we need. ^_^

(Mind you, I've not used subversion anywhere either, so that's not
really a strong argument for subversion.)

Anyway, I guess this is orthogonal, but I'll see if I can come up with
a convincing argument and suggestion for upgrading by FreeRADIUS 2.0's
release.

I'll just tag things for now.

--
Paul "TBBle" Hampson, on an alternate email client.