proxy_outstanding

Joe Maimon jmaimon at ttec.com
Fri Oct 7 19:27:57 CEST 2005

Alan DeKok wrote:

> Joe Maimon <jmaimon at ttec.com> wrote:
>
>>Is only ever set to 1 from what I can grep of the code.
>

>   Did I mention that code sucks?

As all my code looks far far worse, I can hardly say that. I chalk up
your pronouncment on the condition of the code as originating from your
excellent high standards.

>   I've bene looking into redesigning the "refresh_request" code, which
> will touch this area, too.  I've been trying to avoid edge conditions,
> race conditions, and still have the code readable, without the dumb
> bugs it has today.

I thank you and appreciate all the enormous efforts you and the other
developers put into freeradius, a truly outstanding product,
notwithstanding this details that I have found myself getting involved
in due to my predilection for using cvs unstable software.

>   So far, either I haven't had time, or I haven't been successful.

Whatever you manage to do, I will be gratefull and try to test it.