proxy_outstanding

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Fri Oct 7 19:48:37 CEST 2005

Joe Maimon <jmaimon at ttec.com> wrote:
> I thank you and appreciate all the enormous efforts you and the other
> developers put into freeradius, a truly outstanding product,
> notwithstanding this details that I have found myself getting involved
> in due to my predilection for using cvs unstable software.

  Thanks.  Your comments have helped catch a few things we've missed.

  Before 2.0 is released, we need to:

  a) fix refresh_reques
  b) clean up realm & home server handling (which will add IPv6)
  c) patch rlm_eap to allow modules to link to each other
  d) write docs explaining the differences between 1.0 and 2.0