patch to enable configure using --with-modules="rlm_policy"

Joe Maimon jmaimon at ttec.com
Fri Oct 14 05:54:14 CEST 2005

Yes I understand there is a system for stable/experimental modules to be
done.

This is an addition to configure.in to allow manual specifying modules
to be built in addition to stable/experimental system.

I used this to build rlm_policy into my local deb package, without
trying to build other experimental modules that may or may not
complicate my build proccess.

Thanks for consideration. Any and all feedback welcome.

Joe