MS-CHAP-v2

Dimitrios Kalogeras D.Kalogeras at noc.ntua.gr
Mon Oct 31 18:10:23 CET 2005

Hi *,

Do you know the status of MS-CHAP-v2 within free radius ? Is there
anyone who has experience with the MS-CHAP-v2 issues ?  I am facing an
issue of CheckAuthenticatorResponse Failed between a cisco client and a
freeradious server. Where should I start from ?

I have a recorded session between the Radious Server and a Cisco NAS.
The cisco engineer insists that there is a problem with the S calculation.

Regards,
Dimitrios

Dimitrios K. Kalogeras

Electrical Engineer Ph.D.
Network Manager
NTUA/GR-Net Network Management Center
icq:   11887484
voice: +30-210-772 1863
fax:     +30-210-772 1866
e-mail: D.Kalogeras at noc.ntua.gr
pub  1024D/F2A69A72 2002-12-13 Dimitrios Kalogeras <D.Kalogeras at noc.ntua.gr>
      Key fingerprint = 64C5 646D 8D33 A3FF 14D1  66C6 5127 54CC F2A6 9A72