Release 1.0.5?

Alan DeKok aland at ox.org
Sat Sep 3 18:51:08 CEST 2005

Nicolas Baradakis <nbk at sitadelle.com> wrote:
> My problem is that the reporter of the bug is silent, therefore I'm not
> inclined to add an untested fix in 1.0.5.

  I agree.

> It's a good thing if the CVS is tagged, so it's possible to release
> 1.0.5 anytime. However, the date of the release is still unknown. We
> have to wait a little more, as Alan is working on an official statement
> with other vendors.

  They've told me they consider the issues closed.  They *haven't*
responded to my comments about the problems in their analysis.

  I suspect the same "analysis" will be done to other projects in the
future, with similar results: WTF? BS!

  Unless there's major objections, I'll tag & release 1.0.5 on Tuesday.