rlm_sqlippool IPR (was: Automatic report from sources (radiusd) between 13.09.2005 - 14.09.2005 GMT)

David Stanaway david at dialmex.net
Sat Sep 17 17:04:50 CEST 2005

On Sat, 2005-09-17 at 18:26 +0800, Ruslan A Dautkhanov wrote:

> About that copyright:
> First, initially they make it public in year 2002-2003, please search archives...
> I made many changes to this module, main of them is that sqlippool _not_ create
> different pool of sql connections for _each_ configured pool of ip-addresses.
> Second, when I made this patched module available in 2003 on the web for public,
> I also ask confirmation for it, they are agreed, as I know. Sorry, but I not have
> that message already.
>
> I think that if they want to stay that code incaccessible for public, then they
> should not post it to freeradius-list. But they did.

These are the first mentions I see of it in the archives.

http://lists.freeradius.org/mailman/htdig/freeradius-users/2002-December/014220.html

http://lists.freeradius.org/mailman/htdig/freeradius-users/2002-December/014258.html

http://lists.freeradius.org/mailman/htdig/freeradius-devel/2002-December/004095.html