valgrind run on 1.1.1

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Mon Apr 10 09:09:18 CEST 2006

Hi,

please find attached, running freeradius-1.1.1 -fx. As soon as the sql sockets
are opened, quite a few invalid write's happen. Too bad the last five callers
are unknown; if anyone has a hint on making them visible, please tell me.

Note that this happens during startup - I couldn't keep things running up to
the point where the actual problem happened, because valgrind bailed out with
an assertion failing. Not even starting single-threaded could prevent that.
But since it's happening in the sql part we might already have the reason for
the non-responsiveness.

I'd be happy if someone could look into this.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--
Stefan WINTER

RESTENA Foundation - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de
la Recherche
R&D Engineer

6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg