building from cvs snapshot (12.4.06)

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Thu Apr 13 15:33:20 CEST 2006

Zitat von Alan DeKok <aland at nitros9.org>:

> Markus Krause <krause at biochem.mpg.de> wrote:
> > maybe it is to early for a report and things are under heavy development
> anyway
> > but maybe someone is interested in some feedback on building freeradius
> from
> > todays (12.4.2006) cvs snapshot on debian and suse. (if not just ignore
> this
> > email and sorry for bothering ;-) )
>
>   If you have patches, please submit them, and we'll take a look.
> It's easier to apply a patch than to read and email, then cut & paste
> text.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
ok, i didn't know the "correct procedure" and if there is not already working
someone on this.

but i sav in yesterdays cvs-report that the conditionally install of radsniff is
included ;-)

i post the patch in a seperate mail with a suitable subject.

regards
  markus

Markus Krause                           email: krause at biochem.mpg.de
Computing Center                        Tel.: 089 - 89 40 85 99
Group Lottspeich / Proteomics           Fax.: 089 - 89 40 85 98

     This message was sent using https://webmail.biochem.mpg.de
If you encounter any problems please report to rz-linux at biochem.mpg.de