Google Summer of Code and RadSec?

Alan DeKok aland at nitros9.org
Thu Apr 27 16:30:43 CEST 2006

Stefan Winter <stefan.winter at restena.lu> wrote:
> Look here, this doesn't sound too well:
> http://groups.google.com/group/Summer-Discuss-2006/browse_thread/thread/aae9cd59ac8fcfc5

  Yeah, that's pretty much what I expected.  People who worked with
them in the past are preferred to others.

> So... did you get any response? If not, something must have gone wrong. I'm
> currently trolling around in the SoC IRC channel, maybe I can get more info.

  I got a response, saying "nope".  The above post is a little more
informative, though.

  At this point I'm not sure FreeRADIUS would *ever* be accepted.  We
weren't in the first SoC, and RADIUS isn't a "cool" application like
Haskell, so that would appear to be that.