Appending attributes post proxy

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Sat Aug 12 13:54:20 CEST 2006

On Fri 11 Aug 2006 19:41, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Peter Nixon <listuser at peternixon.net> wrote:
> > We are already using "preproxy_users" to
> > modify packets before we send them to downstream servers but I don't see
> > any "postproxy_users" file :-(
>
>   It's in the CVS head, for 2.0.

OK Great.

> > Whats the easiest way to do this? The rewrite module? Is there any reason
> > (other than inertia) why isn't there a "postproxy_users" file?
>
>   Nope.
>
>   The rlm_files module got massively re-written in the CVS head, so
> that it can be used in any section.  The code ended up being smaller
> andmore flexible...

Alan, can you give us an idea of you roadmap for radius releases? I get a bit
confused as to what code should be going where (esp sqlippool which is not
exactly documented yet :-)

I assume there will be a 1.1.3 release at some point "real soon now". After
that do you plan on switching work to cvs head?

--

Peter Nixon
http://www.peternixon.net/