logging patch

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Wed Aug 16 12:05:35 CEST 2006

Peter Nixon wrote:

> Does anyone have anything against the attached patch? We are using it in
> production to also output the DID (CalledStationID) to radiusd.log alongside
> the CID. If there is no DID it shouldn't change the logging format at all.

I think it should be an option (disabled by default) so it doesn't break
custom scripts monitoring the logs.

Ideally, the whole string could be user-defined, with a default value
corresponding to the actual behaviour. Something like:

# This string is appended to each line of authentication logging.
log_auth_append = "from client %{Client-IP-Address} port %{NAS-Port}"

--
Nicolas Baradakis