broken --prefix=/ (summary)

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Wed Aug 16 17:46:39 CEST 2006

On Thu 10 Aug 2006 20:51, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Peter Nixon <listuser at peternixon.net> wrote:
> > Does anyone know why "--prefix=3D/" not longer works as expected when fed
> > to configure in the 1.1.x cvs branch?
>
>   Nope.  That makes me happy that I've been holding off on 1.1.3.
>
>   I'll take a look.

OK. As this thread has continued on quite a bit, I am going to summarise it
for everyone.

--prefix does appear to work as expected and for most people should be
specified as --prefix=/usr

However, raddb does NOT end up in the expected location, and even
adding "--with-raddbdir=/etc/raddb" to configure (which in any case was
previously not necessary) does not make it end up where it should.

Cheers

--

Peter Nixon
http://www.peternixon.net/