Last call for 1.1.3?

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Fri Aug 18 12:32:45 CEST 2006

On Fri 18 Aug 2006 11:58, Nicolas Baradakis wrote:
> Alan DeKok wrote:
> > Peter Nixon <listuser at peternixon.net> wrote:
> > > Thanks. It appears to be fixed now.
> >
> >   Any objections to 1.1.3?
>
> I've seen so far 2 cases where 1.1.2 has build errors, and where
> the autotools upgrade in 1.1.3 fixes the problem:
>
>   http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=380204
>
> http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2006-August/055320.h
>tml
>
> However, I didn't heard any report whether the changes to
> redhat/freeradius.spec fix the errors in rpmbuild. (this is
> something I can't test on a Debian system)

Also, building 1.1.2 on the opensuse build service (fakeroot etc) generated no
modules at all. It works perfectly with 1.1.x cvs branch however. I would
like to see 1.1.3 out the door asap as I don't think it's any worse than
1.1.2 and does fix a number of problems.

--

Peter Nixon
http://www.peternixon.net/