Eap-Tls Problem

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Aug 22 16:23:00 CEST 2006

Matteo Lazzarini <mlazzarini at crema.unimi.it> wrote:
> Why I don't see the *X509v3 extensions *and* X509v3 Extended Key Usage*?
> Where are the faults in the script CA.clt and CA.srv?

  Huh?  What are you talking about?

  The certificate dump shows that it has X509v3 extensions, with an
X509v3 extended key usage, with the TLS Web Client Authentication
attribute.  Yet you've somehow interpreted this as a problem.  Why?

  And why not just use the certificate?  It would take you 10 minutes
to try it, and hours to wait for a response from the list.