plug-in

Pezhman Lali pezhman_lali at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 13:30:47 CET 2006

hi
I want to install freeradius as a prepaid Radius
server, with some special accounting methods, depends
on time,and   etc,(both internet and voice) untill
now, I can not find any useful plug-ins ,so I want to
discover freeradius as an interface between NAS and
PHP scripts, that sends nas's port and id, username
and password from nas to PHP and gets reply.
this will easy to me to write PHP codes, to manage
multicost and multipurpose Radius.

and my problem, I dont know how I can add PHP files to
freeradius?

let me know, if u have any idea, or new soloution ,
Pezhman