php and freeradius

Pezhman Lali pezhman_lali at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 09:37:23 CET 2006

this is my complete output of debug mode,
as you can see the bottom of debug output, I 've tried
two times for auth, at first php script exit(1) and
second exit(0),

[root at radius raddb]# radiusd -x
Starting - reading configuration files ...
Using deprecated naslist file.  Support for this will
go away soon.
Module: Loaded expr
Module: Instantiated expr (expr)
Module: Loaded PAP
Module: Instantiated pap (pap)
Module: Loaded CHAP
Module: Instantiated chap (chap)
Module: Loaded MS-CHAP
Module: Instantiated mschap (mschap)
Module: Loaded System
Module: Instantiated unix (unix)
Module: Loaded eap
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type md5
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type leap
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type gtc
rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type mschapv2
Module: Instantiated eap (eap)
Module: Loaded preprocess
Module: Instantiated preprocess (preprocess)
Module: Loaded realm
Module: Instantiated realm (suffix)
Module: Loaded files
Module: Instantiated files (files)
Module: Instantiated exec (authphp)
Module: Loaded Acct-Unique-Session-Id
Module: Instantiated acct_unique (acct_unique)
Module: Loaded detail
Module: Instantiated detail (detail)
Module: Loaded radutmp
Module: Instantiated radutmp (radutmp)
Initializing the thread pool...
Listening on authentication *:1812
Listening on accounting *:1813
Ready to process requests.
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host
127.0.0.1:37644, id=137, length=56
        User-Name = "reza"
        User-Password = "12349"
        NAS-IP-Address = 255.255.255.255
        NAS-Port = 12
Exec-Program: /usr/local/etc/raddb/test.php
Exec-Program-Wait: plaintext: Content-type: text/html
Exec-Program: returned: 0
Login incorrect: [reza/12349] (from client radius port
12)
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host
127.0.0.1:37644, id=137, length=56
Sending Access-Reject of id 137 to 127.0.0.1:37644
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host
127.0.0.1:37644, id=142, length=56
        User-Name = "reza"
        User-Password = "12349"
        NAS-IP-Address = 255.255.255.255
        NAS-Port = 12
Exec-Program: /usr/local/etc/raddb/test.php
Exec-Program-Wait: plaintext: Content-type: text/html
Exec-Program: returned: 1
rlm_exec (authphp): External script failed

best