using stored procedures with freeradius (Urgent help request)

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Sat Feb 18 22:11:40 CET 2006

Hi Murat

We have a number of installations using stored procedures with postgresql.
While we don't currently have any running FreeTDS there is no reason why you
shouldn't be able to use it as long as you return data in the format that
FreeRADIUS expects.

Give me a call if you need more help. You can get my number from Cemil Parlar
who i guess works in the same office as you :-)

İyi Akşamlar

Peter

--

Peter Nixon