php and freeradius

Dusty Doris freeradius at mail.doris.cc
Mon Feb 20 04:47:28 CET 2006

> tanx for reply, this is mut debug output with -X.
> at last my user was rejected, how can define
> auth-type?

> radius_xlat:  '/usr/local/etc/raddb/exec-program-wait'
> Exec-Program: /usr/local/etc/raddb/exec-program-wait
> /usr/local/etc/raddb/exec-program-wait: line 8:
> Exec-Program-Wait: command not found
> Exec-Program output: Reply-Message += "Hello, %u",
> Reply-Message += "PATH=/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin",
> Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.255
> Exec-Program-Wait: value-pairs: Reply-Message +=
> "Hello, %u", Reply-Message +=
> "PATH=/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin", Framed-IP-Address
> = 255.255.255.255
> Exec-Program: returned: 0
>  modcall[authorize]: module "authphp" returns ok for
> request 0
> modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 0
> auth: No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration
> found for the request: Rejecting the user

Well, that depends on how you are authenticating the users.  Do you wish
to do everything with just the php script itself?  Then just have this
single line in the users file and have it be called after the script runs.

DEFAULT 	Auth-Type := Accept

If everything is not done with php, then you need to finish configuring
the rest of the server to do what you want.  I assume in that case you are
just trying to use php for sending back reply attributes.  Actually, I
would suggest you first configure the server to work for you in
authenticating the users and then go back and add php into the mix to
return those reply values you want.