Freeradius-Devel Digest, Vol 10, Issue 24

InCho Chong imagesincho at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 15:55:24 CET 2006

> pam_radius can't do that.  I have patches which should make this work,
> which I could send you.  But the configuration is quite complex.  You
> may not be up to the task if you're not able to debug your more basic
> setup.
>
> You should try running radiusd with -X to get useful debug information.

Can you least share some of your insight?  This is typical setup, but
I have not been able to get CentOS4.2 PAM to use pam_radius for
authentication.  Currently I am able to use RADIUS to AAA most of the
network devices, but want to also AAA linux ssh login as well without
success.

I have ran the RADIUS with -X option, but have not even seen the
traffic on the RADIUS server.  Only logs I have been able to locate
were on the client server's messages.  Even though I was able to
compile pam_radius_auth.so on CentOS server, it is suspect.

I am pretty sure, if you give me enough information I should be able
to follow most complex setup on Linux.

InCho