php and freeradius

Pezhman Lali pezhman_lali at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 10:00:22 CET 2006

Tanx Dear Allen
I can reply back an attribute to my nas,
but a little problem, when I want to send back more
than one attribue , none of them aren't sent.
but each one works properly alonely.
this is my  php:

#!/usr/bin/php -f
<?php
$u="root";
$h="radius";
$_ENV['Access-Request']=TRUE;
$f = fopen('./php.log','w');
fwrite($f,print_r($_ENV,TRUE));
fclose($f);
$minutes=100;
$mtu=100;
echo "Session-Timeout :=\"$minutes\"";
echo "Framed-MTU:=\"$mtu\"";
exit(0) ;
?>

and also this is my last lines of Debug mode.

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host
217.218.95.126:40973, id=98, length=56
        User-Name = "reza"
        User-Password = "12340"
        NAS-IP-Address = 255.255.255.255
        NAS-Port = 12
  Processing the authorize section of radiusd.conf
  modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns ok
for request 1
    users: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 186
  modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns ok for
request 1
radius_xlat:  '/usr/local/etc/raddb/test.php '
Exec-Program: /usr/local/etc/raddb/test.php
Exec-Program output: Session-Timeout
:="100"Framed-MTU:="100"
Exec-Program-Wait: plaintext: Session-Timeout
:="100"Framed-MTU:="100"
Exec-Program: returned: 0
  modcall[authorize]: module "authphp" returns ok for
request 1
modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 1
  rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type Accept
  rad_check_password: Auth-Type = Accept, accepting
the user
Login OK: [reza/12340] (from client 217.218.95.126
port 12)
Sending Access-Accept of id 98 to 217.218.95.126:40973
Finished request 1
Going to the next request
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Waking up in 6 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Cleaning up request 1 ID 98 with timestamp 442ac3ec
Nothing to do.  Sleeping until we see a request.

is it a true limitation? or I have a wrong?