building freeradius 1.1.0 suse rpm

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Sun Jan 15 18:14:38 CET 2006

Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:

> I haven't reworked the package to fit perfectly here because I think
> Peter Nixon always did that in the past.

I've tried to merge your changes with the specfile of Peter in both
CVS head and branch_1_1. But I'm not using Suse so I can't be sure
I didn't make any mistake.

> I have changed it for our needs because we had some libtool problem
> in one of the recent builds and didn't observe it.

It seems libtool isn't an exact science: the problems are different on
each Linux distribution. For example on Debian we also need a set of
patches to fix libtool bugs. (they can be found under the debian/patches
directory)

--
Nicolas Baradakis