Attributes location

Paul TBBle Hampson Paul.Hampson at Pobox.com
Wed Jan 25 06:54:02 CET 2006

On Tue, Jan 24, 2006 at 12:29:27PM -0500, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Santy Sari <santy.sugianto at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Could someone tell me where is the location of the Radius attributes in the
>> freeradius? The attributes are used, when the NAS connect with the server.
>> But after seeing the file that come in freeradius, what I can only see are
>> modules and dictionary. The attributes are listed in the dictionary, but
>> where is the actual location of the source code?

>   Huh?  What the heck do you mean by that?

Maybe he meant the attribute types?

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, Bsc, MCSE
On-hiatus Asian Studies student, ANU
Paul.Hampson at Pobox.Com

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.1/au/