rfc2865 and RADIUS-LDAPv3.schema inconsistencies?

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Sun Jan 29 17:31:56 CET 2006

Alan DeKok wrote:

>   Since we have a number of SQL schemas too, maybe we want to put all
> of the schemas under doc/?  Maybe doc/schema?  They can then be
> installed in ...share/freeradius/schema?
>
>   Just throwing out ideas.

I think it would be nice. For now the SQL schemas are not installed at
all by the makefiles. In the Debian package for example, Paul has
gathered all these orphan files under /usr/share/doc/freeradius/examples.

We might have a subdirectory doc/schema or doc/something in the source
tree, and move the files here with simpler names:

doc/ldapv3-iplanet-schema.ldif -> doc/schema/iplanet.ldif
doc/RADIUS-LDAP-iPlanet.schema -> doc/schema/iplanet.schema
doc/RADIUS-LDAP.schema -> /dev/null
doc/RADIUS-LDAPv3.schema -> doc/schema/openldap.schema
src/modules/rlm_sql/drivers/rlm_sql_mysql/db_mysql.sql -> doc/schema/mysql.sql
src/modules/rlm_sql/drivers/rlm_sql_oracle/db_oracle.sql -> doc/schema/oracle.sql
src/modules/rlm_sql/drivers/rlm_sql_postgresql/db_postgresql.sql -> doc/schema/opstgresql.sql
/dev/null -> doc/schema/mssql.sql

It's only a suggestion... any other idea?

--
Nicolas Baradakis