Issues with bug#235

Kevin Bonner keb at pa.net
Wed Jul 5 22:44:02 CEST 2006

On Monday 03 July 2006 12:49, Kevin Bonner wrote:
> Should this be fixed, is this the desired result, or am I forgetting
> something simple?

I've submitted bug#373 with a patch that should fix this behavior.  I made the
same changes that the poster of bug#235 had in his patch.

The CVS diff for revision 1.147 of rlm_sql.c also changed the default value of
deletestalesessions from no to yes.  IMO, nothing should be deleted without
making the user configure it that way.  None of these changes are in any
stable release yet, so hopefully some discussion can occur before these
changes are included in an official release.

Kevin Bonner