Problem of proxying Vendor Specific Attributes (VSA)!

Laurent LOINGEVILLE laurent.loingeville at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 10:30:34 CEST 2006

Thanks a lot for your answer!

So i've edited the function  rfc_clean() in the source code
(src/main/util.c)  by adding the following line (in bold) but it doesn't
work (the client don't receive the VSA:

case PW_AUTHENTICATION_REJECT:
        pairmove2(&vps, &(packet->vps), PW_EAP_MESSAGE);
        pairmove2(&vps, &(packet->vps), PW_MESSAGE_AUTHENTICATOR);
        pairmove2(&vps, &(packet->vps), PW_REPLY_MESSAGE);
        pairmove2(&vps, &(packet->vps), PW_VENDOR_SPECIFIC);

Could you please tell me what is wrong? have i to add something else in this
procedure?

Thanks in advance for your answer!