Last set of changes for 1.1.3

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Sat Jul 15 19:49:44 CEST 2006

Sandworm wrote:

> >   Are there any other issues we need to fix before 1.1.3?  RPM spec
> > file fixes?
>
> The RPM Spec fixes that have been discussed on the list several
> times (unpackaged files, etc) could be added. Diff from previous
> messages attached for your reference.

I've added an option --with-docdir to ./configure, so we can chose the
directory where the documentation files will be installed. It should be
useful to build a RPM package.

I'm not using a redhat-based distribution, and I can't be sure this
solves all the problems. Please get version 1.1.3 from CVS and try
to run rpmbuild.

$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.freeradius.org:/source login
CVS password: anoncvs
$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.freeradius.org:/source checkout -r branch_1_1 radiusd