Passing NAS-Identifier for radius generated stop packets.

Matthew Schumacher matt.s at aptalaska.net
Fri Jul 28 02:46:36 CEST 2006

List,

My radius system uses the NAS-Identifer attribute to make some decisions
on how to log or record utmp records.  Everything works fine until I
have a situation where freeradius generates a stop packet in the
session_zap function.  Because the stop packet doesn't have the
NAS-Identifier attribute it breaks the way I log things.

I started hacking together a patch that would pass the NAS-Identifier of
the access-request packet, but it doesn't work.  Can someone take a look
at my patch, or perhaps suggest a better work around?

Thanks,
schu