Bug reporting!

陈旭 gogocx at 163.com
Fri Jun 9 03:02:54 CEST 2006

Hello all:

	I tried to install FR on RHEL4.0 and the database is sybase ASE15.0. Lots of problems occured and a bug was found. Version of my using FR is 1.0.5. I edited the file ~/src/modules/rlm_sql/stable to support sybase, and configure'd and make'ed. Error occured, as following:
		sql_sybase.c:767: error: conflicting types for 'sql_error'
        sql_sybase.c:262: error: previous implicit declaration of 'sql_error' was here

	Weeks ago, I installed the same version of FR on the platform of sun sparc solaris 5.8 and the database is sybase ASE12.5.3. I do remember that I did not come up against this problem.

	I edited the file ~/src/modules/rlm_sql/drivers/rlm_sql_sybase/sql_sybase.c, as following:

  	        #include <ctpublic.h>
			#include "rlm_sql.h"
			+ static char *sql_error(SQLSOCK *sqlsocket, SQL_CONFIG *config);
			typedef struct rlm_sql_sybase_sock {
     		   		CS_CONTEXT      *context;

	Things goes fine this time. :-)