lt_dlopenext() returns invalid handle

Alan DeKok aland at nitros9.org
Fri Jun 23 17:22:21 CEST 2006

Frank Cusack <fcusack at fcusack.com> wrote:
> I've completed the libtool and ltdl 1.5.22 update in the 1.1 branch.
> Please test.

configure: configuring in src/modules/rlm_checkval
configure: running /usr/pkg/bin/bash './configure' --prefix=/usr/local  --enable-ltdl-install --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=.
creating Makefile
creating config.h
cat: ./config.h.in: No such file or directory

  It looks like the "configure" script in src/modules/rlm_checkval
wasn't updated.  It still references config.h, even though
configure.in doesn't.

  Also, I'm seeing it trying to cache to /dev/null.  Is that intentional?