lt_dlopenext() returns invalid handle

Alan DeKok aland at nitros9.org
Sat Jun 24 01:41:50 CEST 2006

Stephen Gran <steve at lobefin.net> wrote:
> Does it actually need the subdirectory configure's?  Can't we just add
> the needed test to the top level configure, and include the autoheader
> From that?

  Yes, and no.

  The configure scripts in each module do module-specific checks.  The
idea is to isolate everything needed to build a module like rlm_ldap.

  The alternative is to have one top-level configure script which
contains information about *everything*.  While that's what the
autotools people recommend, it's unmanagable for projects like
FreeRADIUS that contain multiple semi-independent sub-projects.