specify an interface to proxy!

Kevin Bonner keb at pa.net
Wed Jun 28 17:40:53 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 28 June 2006 11:18, Kevin Bonner wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 June 2006 06:09, Laurent LOINGEVILLE wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Is it possible to specify on a proxy freeradius on which interface proxy
> > the request?
> >
> > Thanks a lot!
>
> "radrelay -h" and "man radrelay" both mention using the -i flag to specify
> the source IP.
>
> Kevin Bonner

Radrelay is mainly for proxying accounting packets.

If you're trying to force the source IP/interface for auth packets, I doubt
it's possible without source code patches, unless the IP is the only one used
for radius.  If that's the case, you can setup the listen sections in the
config and proxied packets should use that as the source IP.

As always, try this on a test radius server before butchering a working
production server.

-Kevin