Encrypted passwords

Vishwanath Srikant Pattanshetti vspattanshetti at airvana.com
Fri Mar 10 13:10:05 CET 2006

Hello All
I am using Freeradius1.1.0 with Oracle 10 in my project for user
authentication.
I need to store encrypted passwords in the database - I would be using
Java code to access the database for this
purpose.  However, I will be sending the password in clear text, to the
jradius api to form the access request.  This may
sound strange, but its true. Is there any way, I can support, such a
scenario? - ie. Can I instruct FreeRadius to execute some
code(java preferably) before comparing the passwords??

Can some one please point me to some documentation? Or advise me, so
that I can go ahead in this regard.

Thanks in advance.
-Vishwa.