enabling syslog service in freeradius-1.1.1

sumi sumi.rs at gmail.com
Wed May 10 09:55:35 CEST 2006

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your reply.

My syslog server is running in my local machine. And im running the
freeradius server
also in the same machine.

What configuration should be done in the freeradius server-1.1.1 to send the
logs to   the syslog server say: X.X.X.X

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks
Sumithra

--
"If u look at what u dont have in life, u dont have anything

         But if u look at what u have in life, u have everything.....!!"