enabling syslog service in freeradius-1.1.1

sumi sumi.rs at gmail.com
Wed May 10 10:19:15 CEST 2006

Hi frank,

I got it.

But my concern is, im not seeing those logs in the local syslog server
itself.

I think log_dir = /var/log/radius.log  option in readiusd.conf over writes
the -l syslog option.

What config change is needed in freeradius server side so that the logs goes
to the syslog server( whether its local or remote ) ?

Note : All the logs goes to /var/log/radius.log now.

Thanks
Sumi

--
"If u look at what u dont have in life, u dont have anything

         But if u look at what u have in life, u have everything.....!!"