invalid attribute in CVS dictionary.waverider

Duane Cox duanec at mail.illicom.net
Fri Nov 10 23:51:13 CET 2006

Can someone check to see if CVS for 2.0 and the 1.1 branch has been fixed for the problem reported below.
I have an older CVS 2.0 checkout, so I don't know if it was already reported and fixed.

problem:
dictionary.waverider attribute needs changed

wrong:  ATTRIBUTE       WaveRider-SNMP-Trap-Community              10      string

correct:  ATTRIBUTE       WaveRider-SNMP-Trap-Server              10      string

<waverider documentation>
WaveRider-SNMP-Trap-Server

This attribute supplies an IP address and community string to which to send SNMP Traps. A
total of 5 trap servers may be defined through multiple instances of this attribute. The trap
servers specified will replace any currently defined.

Vendor-Type 10 for WaveRider-SNMP-Trap-Server

Vendor-Length 2-48

The Text field is 0 to 48 octets containing an IP address in the form
aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd followed by a ':' followed by a string of up to 32 characters to be
used as the trap community associated with the trap server. A 0 length text field
or field containing only spaces will clear all trap servers.