Cosmetics in dictionary files

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Tue Nov 28 13:30:03 CET 2006

On Mon 27 Nov 2006 17:26, Daniel Larsson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was playing around with pyrad, a RADIUS library for python, and
> encountered some problems with the dictionary files. Its parser is case
> sensitive, and it turned out some attributes and their corresponding
> VALUE definitions differed in case, so I took the liberty to "fix" this.
> If nothing else, for cosmetic reasons.
>
> Patch is against HEAD in CVS.

This looks like a useful patch, but I will let Alan check it..

I have BCCd Wichert (the pyrad author) also, just in case he wants to "fix"
pyrad to allow these dictionaries (Given that we already have a large
installed base with the existing dictionaries)

Cheers

--

Peter Nixon
http://www.peternixon.net/