help

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Sat Oct 14 17:43:35 CEST 2006

Right. Did you actually read the error message?

 rlm_sql (sql): Could not link driver rlm_sql_mysql: No such file or directory
 rlm_sql (sql): Make sure it (and all its dependent libraries!) are in the
search path of your system's ld.

So you are trying to use the _MySQL_ config file, with the _MySQL_ driver
module which you don't actually _HAVE_ on the system to connect to a _MS SQL_
database server... Which part of this did you actually expect to work???

Peter

--

Peter Nixon
http://www.peternixon.net/