Enabling login of users who are not in the users database and yet whose certificates are still valid.

Jenny Ngo Gui jenny.ngogui at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 05:34:08 CEST 2006

I just like to ask if there any other alternative means to support
this feature, without the need to remove the [DEFAULT Auth-Type :=
Reject] part of the users database? or is this necessary to support
the login of users who are not in the users database and yet whose
certificates are still valid...?

Please do tell me if you have any other kind of implementation in mind
for this feature, as it conflicts with the huntgroup restriction of
users...

Thank you!